The water sector in South Africa is faced by challenges beyond the scope of classical engineering. Virtual Consulting Engineers has adopted a multi-disciplinary approach to solve water and wastewater problems in the public sector in particular. Our team aims to transcend the common framework that describes Local Government and Water Boards, by drawing inspiration from diverse skills in the fields of Corporate Governance Best Practice, Education and Training, Administration of Water Law, Environmental Science and Microbiology, Water Chemistry as well as Engineering.
Through collaboration of its in-house specialists and network of partners, Virtual Consulting Engineers offers the following services:
- Blue Drop and Green drop system management and administration
- Water Quality Status quo investigations for water and wastewater treatment works
- Water Use License Audits
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Process Controller Training and Workplace Skills Development
- Water Research and Development Projects