Water purification and wastewater treatment plants are operating in an increasingly stringent legislative environment. Virtual Consulting Engineers has a wealth of experience in the design and implementation of water purification and wastewater treatment works, in full compliance with international best practice. In addition, Virtual Consulting Engineers has developed innovative contract documentation to manage maintenance and operations, and has also introduced a remote monitoring system to timeously identify operational problems.
Virtual Consulting Engineers is viewed as industry experts with regard to all stages of water purification and wastewater treatment.
Virtual Consulting Engineers provides water purification consulting engineering services ranging from strategic planning and design to construction supervision, maintenance and operation. The company’s expertise includes the following conventional and specialised treatment processes:
- Reverse osmosis
Wastewater treatment expertise traverses all forms of treatment, effluent disposal and sludge management, including:
- Conventional activated sludge plants
- Nutrient removal activated sludge plants
- Conventional trickling filtration plants
- Septic tanks and subsoil percolation
- Oxidation ponds and effluent irrigation
- Advanced wastewater treatment
- A wide range of packaged wastewater treatment plants