Virtual Consulting Engineers offers transportation planning services to a variety of clients and sectors. These services include; Traffic impact studies, Traffic flow analysis, Signal designs as well as road infrastructure designs using Labour Intensive Construction Methods.
Virtual Consulting Engineers is spearheading the consortium appointed by the Department of Public Works (DPW) to develop the R240 million Sani Pass Port of Entry.
The project poses considerable environmental and geotechnical challenges and will, once completed, be a model port of entry, showcasing technology that will enable optimum use of natural resources such as energy and water.
Sani Pass Consortium, led by Virtual Consulting Engineers will provide the following infrastructural services:
- Taxi ranks, vehicle processing and vehicle inspection buildings
- Roads and bulk earth works
- Storm water drainage
- Water supply and purification
- Wastewater treatment
- Water and sewerage reticulation systems
- Electricity reticulation and standby power