Virtual Consulting Engineers has been responsible for the successful implementation of numerous major government programmes, some of which are:
- Employment Creation Programmes for the Department of Public Works (DPW) implemented on a project portfolio to the value of R5.6 billion, including:
- The Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) Learnership Programme (2004 to 2006)
- The Implementation of the EPWP (National Youth Service) on Capital and Maintenance Projects (2007 to 2011)
- Consolidated Municipal Infrastructure Programme (CMIP) of the Department of Provincial and Local Government (DPLG) for the period 2001 to 2004 to the value of R4.4 billion
- Facilities and infrastructure maintenance programmes which included the development of a Programme Office for RAMP. This office was responsible for the training and support of project managers and consulting engineering companies on project management processes and project information systems.
Virtual Consulting Engineers aims to virtualise Programme Management Services to maximise integration and strategic benefits on behalf of its clients.